With checking the box "Got It!" you agree to the processing of your personal data as set out below.
We are processing personal data solely for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or for support reasons. Moreover we are processing personal data were processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
Not providing personal data may mean that SIGNARI GALLERY is unable to provide services to you. In the following sec 5. – 14. it is described how we process personal data and how such processing is justified.
Visiting our website
If you visit our websites we automatically collect and store the following information in so-called server log files which your browser automatically transmits and saves until automated deletion:
used operating system
host name of the accessing computer
time of query
The lawful processing of these data occurs for the purposes of enabling use of the website, for system security, for technical administration of the network infrastructure and for optimization of our website.
Usage of personal data
In accordance with the principle of data avoidance and data economy, we only collect personal data on our website when it is either required for your desired purpose, we are obligated to do so due to legal regulations or contracts, if we have a legitimate interest and/or if you voluntarily give us your consent.
We keep your personal data stored until the completion of the transaction or the enquiry, for the duration of a warranty and moreover to the extent and for the duration necessary to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject, for archiving purposes and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. In case you create an account we keep your order information until you delete your account, provided that all transactions under your account are completed and closed.
Purchasing goods and services
When you purchase products or services (e.g. extended warranties) from our online-shop, we ask you for your:
Login name, Password, Customer ID
address (billing and shipping address)
payment information, such as PayPal account info (i.e. name, address, email address and transaction ID) etc. – (optional).
Your information is used for the performance of the concluded contract and potential warranties and is stored in our order processing in the United States.
Your credit card details are passed to a third-party payment processor.
If you send enquiries to our customer support or technical support (e.g. for RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization purposes), as well as for complaints and suggestions or for the purpose of rating our service we collect the following data:
address (billing and shipping address)
payment information, such as PayPal account info (i.e. Name, address, email address and transaction ID) etc. – (optional)
invoices, credit notes and statements according to the respective services/products in case you want to register a product (optional)
Social Media IDs (optional, at time of account creation)
Such data entered into the contact form, including the stated contact data, are stored for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry and in case of additional enquiries.
Your information is used in order to process your request and is stored in our order processing system in the United States.
We use such data for the purpose of our legitimate interest in order to analyze the usage and capability of our products in order to improve our products and support services.
SIGNARI GALLERY offers several promotions on the website. The participation is at user's sole discretion. However, participation in these offers requires the tracking of personal data as described below.
We will delete all data entered during the sign-up process for promotions after the closing date of the respective promotion except of data regarding the winner. Such data will be deleted if storage is no longer required to comply with statutory provisions and legal obligations to which SIGNARI GALLERY is subject or for other legitimate interests of SIGNARI GALLERY. Unless stipulated otherwise the deletion of data will be carried out following a best efforts practice regularly within 30 days after the completion of the respective promotion.
SIGNARI GALLERY tracks the following personal data:
social media names
If you subscribe to our newsletter through your email address, we will use your email address beyond the implementation of the contract for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Sharing of Personal Data within the SIGNARI GALLERY Group
Personal data may be transferred or disclosed to any company within the SIGNARI GALLERY corperation
Sharing of Personal Data with Service Providers
We use third-party courier companies to deliver your goods and we share with them your name, address and telephone number in order to complete the delivery.
Collection of usage data, anonymized user-profiles
Usage of cookies
Cookies are small amounts of data which are saved onto your computer by your Internet browser. Information on your visit to our Internet platform may be saved in cookies. The most important cookies regarding analyzing tool, social media plug-ins, trackers are outlined in more details.
Strictly necessary cookies: Cookies required for the operation of our website. They are used to provide content to you, as a user, to navigate our website (e.g. ASP.NET_SessionID) and to provide services that you have requested e.g. the usage of our customer care / RMA services or payment (e.g. PayPal). Such cookies collect personal data in the form of IP address, location data payment data and identify you as long as you are logged into our website. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser session.
Analytical / performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize how many users visit our Internet platform and how they navigate across our pages (e.g. Alexa Metrics, Pingdom, Google-Analytics). These statistics are used for internal purposes to help us to test and improve functionality. While these cookies do not identify you personally while you are not logged in, they will collect your browser information and anonymized data, for the purposes outlined above.Analytical /performance cookies are valid for various periods and can be deleted are used to recognize you when you return to our website and allow us to remember you for an improved convenience or more features (e.g. IID, IdentifyKey, viewType). These cookies remember personal settings and preferences and collect the data saved in such settings.Functional cookies expire after a maximum of 2 years or can be deleted from your browser history at any time before their expiry.
Targeting cookies: These cookies record which pages you visited and on which links you clicked while visiting our website and are used to link to social media or display advertising tailored to your interest. Targeting cookies are valid for various periods.
The standard settings of most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that it will reject some or all cookies or will ask for prior confirmation. However, if you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use all of our services without interruption.
Analyzing Tools, Social Media Plug-ins, Trackers
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last four numbers of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Furthermore, you can prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This will install an opt-out cookie that will prevent future collection of your data on this part of the website: Deactivate Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
On our pages, plugins of the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA) are integrated. The Facebook plugin you can see the Facebook logo or the "Like Button" ("Like") on our side. An overview of the Facebook-plugins here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our website. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Through the use of Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" the web pages you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter.
We point out that as providers of the sites we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and use of it through Twitter. For more information, see in the privacy statement of Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
Your privacy settings on Twitter, you can change the account settings under https://twitter.com/account/settings.
Our website uses plugins of the Google-operated website YouTube. Provider of the website is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our website having a YouTube-plugin embedded, a connection to YouTube servers will be established. The YouTube server will then be submitted the information that you have visited our websites.
If you are logged on to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to associate your browsing behavior with your personal profile. You may prevent this by logging out of YouTube.
Plugins of the social network Instagram have been integrated in our website. Instagram is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ( "Instagram").
When you click the Instagram Button on our website while you are logged on to your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our website pages to your Instagram profile. This enables Instagram to assign your visit to our website to your user account. We point out that that as providers of the sites are not informed of the contents of the transmitted data and their use by Instagram.
IT Security and encryption
Your personal data transmitted to us during a purchase via our website will be stored on password and firewall protected servers and will be encrypted with digital security measures at a best practices level. Any personal data you submit to us during a purchase will be transmitted via SSL encryption technology.
However, even if we already establish a high level of data security with above mentioned measures, definite security may not be guaranteed in the internet. Therefore, we recommend you to install additional necessary and useful protections to your internet connection, such as password, sufficient anti-virus software as well as a secure browser.
Data subject's rights
You always have the followings right:
access to your personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of data processing, free of charge (Art. 15 GDPR),
rectification of your personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
erasure of your personal data (Art. 17 GDPR)
restriction of processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR).
right to data portability, which means the right to obtain the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format (Art. 20 GDPR).
You may ask us at any time and at your sole discretion to object processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR).
You may also revoke a consent granted by you for the processing and use of your data, which is not necessary owing to a superordinate legal regulation or directly for the processing of an existing contractual relationship, at all times.
Upon request, we will inform you if and which personal data we have stored about you in accordance with applicable law.
Any request for erasure of personal data may also be placed via Contact Us or by e-mail at Sales@SignariGallery.com
Deletions of accounts will be carried out if and to the extent that all transactions under the respective account have been completed and closed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SIGNARI GALLERY remains entitled to store such data required to comply with statutory provisions and legal obligations to which SIGNARI GALLERY is subject or for other legitimate interests of SIGNARI GALLERY.
If you are not satisfied with how we handle your personal data, you are entitled to file a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority.
For CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
• When do we collect personal information?
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. Directly from our clients. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
2. Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
3. Directly and indirectly from activity on our website For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage.
4. From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
We also collect personal information from other sources:
1. Joint marketing partners.
2. Social media accounts.
• Purpose for personal information that is collected
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
1. To fulfil or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information to take part in a research project, we will use that information for that purpose only.
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
3. To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
4. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
5. To improve our website and present its contents to you.
6. For testing, research, analysis and product development.
7. As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
8. To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
9. As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
10. To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
• CCPA consumer rights explained: what the consumer can expect and what the business obligations are
Your Consumer Rights under CCPA.
Right of Access and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose personal information that we collect from you and use within the last 12 months. Once we can verify your identity, we will disclose to you
• The categories of personal information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
• Your right to data portability.
• If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
o sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
o disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide goods or services that you requested, take actions within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
3. Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with our business.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to non-discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts, benefits or other penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you will receive a different price or quality of goods or services if you exercise your rights under the law.
• Link to a page where consumers can exercise the rights of Access, Portability and Deletion
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by e-mail at Sales@SignariGallery.com Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorise to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of a minor (child).
You can make a request twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient evidence that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person that we collected personal information from, or you must be their authorised representative.
• Be precise about your request and provide sufficient detail that allows to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
To exercise your rights of access, data portability, and deletion described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
1. Email Sales@SignariGallery.com
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Being able to verify the consumer is a must for CCPA compliance. All verifications need to be verified with your process for dealing with consumer rights.
• DO NOT SELL page allowing consumers to exercise the Right to Opt-Out of having their personal information sold.
WE DO NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION.
• Personal Information that has been sold.
WE DO NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION.
• Personal information collected and used for business purposes.
iv. Short term use
v. Performing services
vi. Internal research
vii. Testing and improvements